Creative Commons License
Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5 UK: Scotland License.
Read more about this sites license here .
( Clicking on images will display larger versions )

Lucky7

Lucky7
160-166 Bath Street, Glasgow
18th April 2011
Lucky7 , Glasgow
When i asked for hot sauce they didnt have any so they made me some. How about that.Nice burger w. bacon and great onion rings. Beer of the week was Estrella , very nice.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky7 is nice, but have you been to Flat 0/1 next door yet? One of my favourites. I wrote about it over on my 365pubs blog:
    http://365pubs.blogspot.com/2011/09/7-flat-01-162-bath-street-glasgow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flat 0/1 is on my list . That list being 518 items long at this point and i am about 155 visited bars into it. So it may be sometime before i get there.

    ReplyDelete